We're Getting Better
We’re on a quest to make our website better to suit our diverse client and patient needs. Our new site will provide more up to date information and offer tools to manage your pet care. Please refer to our Facebook page for updates until the new site is completed.
COVID19 Policies / Updated 3/21/20The Easthampton Veterinary Hospital is dedicated to protecting the health of our clients, patients, team members and their families. During the rising threat of COVID19, we have decided to alter our guidelines to try to remain open in order to be able to continue to take care of our sick patients. We hope that taking these measures aids us in achieving this goal. We appreciate you patience and understanding during this time as we all work together to try to keep everyone healthy. As the days go on, these policies may be changed or altered but are as follows effective 3/16/20.
New Hospital Policies Effective 3/16/20:
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday||9am-5pm|
|Weekends||CLOSED until further notice|
- All clients will need to remain in their cars! When you arrive for your appt, please call the office at (413) 527-0127 to let them know you have arrived. From there a team member will come out to your car and bring your companion into the hospital. After the exam, a doctor will call you with findings, recommendations and a treatment plan. A team member will call you to get payment over the phone or you are welcome to send a credit card in with you companion at the time of transport.
- Wellness appointments: We will be rescheduling all routine wellness exams/vaccines that are scheduled for the next 2 weeks. If you already have an appt booked, someone from our team will be reaching out to reschedule.
- For medication and food pick-up, please call ahead at (413) 527-0127
- . We will take payment over the phone and bring the medicine out to your vehicle.
- Elective surgeries: We will be rescheduling all elective procedures in order to preserve PPE for emergency/non- elective procedures. A team member will be reaching out in the coming days to reschedule if you already have a procedure scheduled.
- Additionally, we have been looking into some telemedicine options to aid us during this time.
Thanks in advance, The Easthampton Animal Hospital Team (413) 527-0127